Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

April 6, 2008

New portfolio update!

This week I am taking a break from the Harry Potter Drawing Challenge to announce the quarterly update of my illustration portfolio site: aleclongstreth.com! There is a lot of new work up including the following new pieces:


This is a dragon character I hope to do a lot with in the future (so he's © 2008 Alec Longstreth! Okay?) I drew this as a new promotional postcard which I just sent out to a lot of art directors and illustration contacts. There's also this one:


This is an engagement announcement I did for some friends. Each letter form has a small illustration featuring some aspect from Isla Mujeres. It's based off the design of some really old tourist postcards from places like Coney Island and San Francisco. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun!

Well, I'm already working on the next batch of Harry Potter characters and then it will be on to a new drawing challenge... Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Michal Špaček said...

Great image, I stole it for my backqround picture on FB. Cause I'm librarian it's great, thank you deeply.
If you don't want me to just write me a massage - https://www.facebook.com/Miszaak THNX

Alec Longstreth said...

That's fine, Miguel, because you left in the copyright and attribution at the bottom of the image. If you want to be extra cool you could also post a link back to this page!