Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

March 30, 2008

The Order of the Phoenix


The description for this week's challenge was "The Order of the Phoenix (Tonks, Moody, Lupin, et al. One or all, your choice!)" So I decided to draw the Order members who arrived at the Department of Mysteries in book 5, minus Sirius, who has already been drawn (see 2 weeks back). We'll pretend he's already off dueling with his cousin Belatrix.

I have other things I should probably post instead of this, but I was having too much fun with this one, so I thought I'd post it. Also, it went pretty fast because I had already designed some of these characters for the Harry Potter Alliance compilation cover I illustrated.

Okay, next week we'll take a breather from the Harry Potter drawing challenge. That way I can post a small GROUP of them the week after! ;)

2 comments:

maris wicks said...

If I weren't in a serious relationship right now, I would most definitely be courting your amazing version of Tonks. :sigh:...Tonks.

I might try this "draw characters from Harry Potter" challenge next, as a warm up. hmmm...

-m

p.s. OMG I LOVE TONKS SO MUCH!

Alec Longstreth said...

Maris, you should TOTALLY do it! Yours would be really great. It is so much fun working on these.