Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

July 30, 2015

Original Watercolors for sale!

Now that the 100 Watercolors book and eBook are available, I am selling off 77 of the original paintings.  This is only the second time I have ever sold any of my original art, so if you've ever wanted to own a piece by me, this is a great chance!

To handle the sales, I set up a custom StoreEnvy shop, which lists each of the watercolors along with their price - all are between $50-$100, depending on their complexity.  You can use the search bar on the left, if there is a certain one you are looking for, or click through the various pages to check them out.  The paintings are all 4"x6" on heavy watercolor paper, inked with India ink and painted with watercolor paint.  Suitable for framing!


PLEASE NOTE: This blog entry is auto-posting!  My computer is currently packed up in the back of a moving truck along with the rest of my worldly possessions.  Tomorrow morning I am driving to Santa Fe, New Mexico.  All watercolor orders will be shipped by mid-August, after I get settled in Santa Fe!

Since these are originals, there is only one of each painting and it is first come, first served! Also, I gave 23 of the paintings away to close friends and family members, so not all of the paintings are available.  If you are not able to get the painting you want, I'll remind you that you can get all 100 Watercolors for the price of a single painting by buying the book.

Thanks so much to everyone for your support of this project!  After I get caught up on everything post-move, I'm going to get back to posting some regular illustration work on here!

No comments: