Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

July 23, 2015

100 Watercolors #100 - Relaxation

Well, here it is... the final theme!  As I hope you can tell here, it has been a lot of fun making all of these little paintings.  It was very relaxing sitting in my kitchen, taking some time each week to paint for an hour or two.  I definitely learned a lot along the way. Thanks to everyone who took some time to check out this series!


In case you were curious, here's what the 100 Watercolors look like all together (click to see it bigger):


Over the last few months I have gathered all of these paintings into a book, which will be available in print and digitally next Tuesday (7/28/15), and then I will be selling off the majority of the original paintings starting next Thursday (7/30/15).  More information about all of that will be posted here next week!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Everyone has adored the ones I purchased. The Words I purchased is a big hit if you ever decide to do prints.
Thanks!