Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

July 28, 2015

100 Watercolors Book and eBook!

Last week I finished my 100 Watercolors challenge, which is now available as an eBook and as a print-on-demand physical book!

Both editions include an introduction that explains the origin of the "100 Themes" challenge and how that lead to me painting these 100 Watercolors from 2008-2015.

In the back of the book there is also a 16-page appendix which shows all of the tools that I used to make these paintings as well as a step-by-step walkthrough of my entire process, from idea to finished painting, for watercolor #100.

You can get the eBook version for only 99 cents over on Gumroad!

That's less than a penny per painting.  If you have enjoyed checking out these paintings over the last seven years, please consider picking up the eBook!  It's a nice easy way to check them out all in one place, and to learn about their creation.

For those of you who would rather have this project as a physical book on your shelf, it is now available from Lulu.com as a 226-page, full color, 8.5" x 8.5", perfect-bound book.  It's got a cover price of $75 (full color printing is expensive!) but it's 25% off if you order it from Lulu.com.

Below you can see what it looks like - I'm really happy with how it turned out!










On Thursday (7/30/15) I will be putting up a link to an online store where I will be selling off many of these original paintings.  They will ship out by mid-August from Santa Fe, New Mexico, where I am moving at the end of this week!

No comments: