Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

November 23, 2011

Not in Harry's Name! Chocolate Frog Card #2

This week's Chocolate Frog Card features Ron Weasley.  I must admit, it was surprisingly hard coming up with a heroic moment for Ron...  Off the top of my head (and under serious deadline pressure) I couldn't think of a scene from the books where he stood up to authority.  Instead I decided on a moment where he had to face his fears to destroy the horcrux in Slytherin's locket.


Since last week, the Harry Potter Alliance added their fair trade Chocolate Frogs to the shop section of their site.  For $9 3/4 you get three chocolate frogs, one of the cards with my illustrations and more information about the Not in Harry's Name campaign.


1 comment:

About a girl said...

So cool that you’re supporting this campaign. It’s amazing what creativity and people power can achieve.