Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

January 15, 2011

A Florida-themed post

Claire and I just got back from a trip to Florida, where we went to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which was totally awesome.  This morning it was -8 degrees in Vermont, so I thought I'd post a few Florida-esque illustrations so I could reminisce about our last few days spent in that warmer locale!

First up is a T-Shirt that I designed for a trip my cousin's swim team took to Florida!



If this looks somewhat familiar, it's because I designed a T-shirt last year for the same group!  Click here to check the design from 2009.

Secondly, I wanted to post another gag that originally appeared in Nickelodeon Magazine (RIP).  This one is about a roller coaster, of which there were many in Universal Studios...


To this day, I still think this is probably the funniest gag I ever came up with.  And let me tell you, after riding a few roller coasters in Harry Potter land, I felt just like that poor bottle of soda!

Okay, I've got a bunch of other cool stuff lined up, so I'll try to keep posting every week.  I hope those of you who AREN'T in Florida are staying warm!

No comments: