Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

May 4, 2008

Professor Snape


For this week's Harry Potter Drawing Challenge I drew the mysterious Professor Snape. This is actually my second drawing of Snape. The first one was scrapped because I felt it didn't capture his duplicity well enough. I won't say much more, for fear of ruining the books for someone, but I will say that Snape is easily one of the most interesting characters in Harry Potter! There are only three more characters in the challenge, so it looks like I will be wrapping this series up by the end of May.

Also, here is the next step of my process for the Harry and the Potters postcard. This is the fully inked line art, minus the band logo, which I drew on a separate piece of bristol so it could be placed more freely with photoshop. Next week I'll post the finished piece!

No comments: