Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

June 25, 2015

100 Watercolors #92 - All That I Have

This seems like as good a time as any to officially announce that my wife Claire and I are going to be moving (yet again) at the end of July.  This time we are moving to Santa Fe, New Mexico, where Claire grew up and where both of her parents still live.  The long and short of it is that the Bay Area has become too expensive for us!  We will miss all of our great friends who live here.

Anyway, this decision was definitely weighing on my mind when I came up with the illustration for this week's theme.


The next theme: Give Up!

1 comment:

Pinball Sales | Pinball Machines Sydney said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. You present ideas in an artistic and colorful way. Moving can bring inconvenience and will involve a lot of packing and activities. But after that, it would be nice to think that you will finally be comfortable in a new place to call your own home. :)