Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

April 20, 2015

2015 Spring Cleaning!

Well, I went ahead and updated every section of this, my illustration website.  Generally, I updated the header for this blog and created a repeating background pattern using a drawing I recently made of all my current drawing tools.


More specifically, here are the updates that I made in each section:
  • There is a bunch of new work on the Portfolio Page!
  • I updated the list of companies I have worked with on my Client Page.
  • I created a new Books Page which lists information about the books that I have illustrated and colored - a list that I hope will continue to grow in coming years!
  • I updated (and shortened!) the bio on my Bio Page.
  • I set up a new email address for the Contact Page.
Click around and check it out!

No comments: