Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

December 4, 2013

Not in Harry's Name! Chocolate Frog Card #6

Earlier this year, one of my favorite organizations, The Harry Potter Alliance hired me to illustrate a new set of Chocolate Frog Cards that they printed up for this year's Leaky Con.  This all ties in to their Not in Harry's Name! campaign.  I thought I'd post one a week for the rest of this year, to ease us into 2014.

The HPA asked me to focus specifically on members of the Order of the Phoenix this time around, so I started off with one of my favorite characters from the Harry Potter series, Luna Lovegood!  This is the scene where the new issue of the Quibbler comes out, with Harry's cover story.  I tried to load this image with as much detail as possible.


Next week: Fred and George!

No comments: