Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

March 19, 2010

Nate Beaty Thank-You Painting


I made this little watercolor for my good friend Nate Beaty, who helped me update my personal site when he was visiting a few weeks back. This, hot off the heels of his massive Top Shelf overhaul. Nate spends A LOT of time on the computer and one of the main themes in his comics work is his hatred for the machines, so this image seemed like something he might like.
I'm still focused pretty heavily on comics and teaching right now, but I HAVE done some illustrations recently, so once they are public, I will post them here!

3 comments:

nate beaty said...

"might like" -- bah! this thing is freaking amazing. thank you!

Alec Longstreth said...

Thank me? Thank YOU!

Aaron Renier said...

AWESOME! I can smell the smoke over here.