Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

July 14, 2009

What Would Dumbledore Do?

The Harry Potter Alliance recently started a new campaign, called What Would Dumbledore Do? To help promote the WWDD? campaign, the HPA created a banner using one of my old illustrations of the greatest headmaster that Hogwarts has even known! The banner is posted above and the original watercolor illustration, which I painted for a Harry Potter fan art show at the Padlock Gallery, is below. Dumbledore is far and away my favorite character in the Harry Potter books, so it's a real honor for me to be a part of a campaign honoring his memory! The new Harry Potter movie comes out tonight at midnight, so I hope people have a Wizardly Week!

1 comment:

Bear said...

A great drawing. Caught the media sneak peak of HP last night. Solid fare. I'm glad I read the books to mentally add in all the subtleties.