Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

June 7, 2008

Custom Commissioned Chucks!

Last month, a very nice guy named Chance hired me to draw on two blank pairs of canvas converse with sharpies. One pair would be for himself, and the other was for his son Rabbit.

I'm not sure how it happened, but in art school, I became obsessed with the idea of Dragons Vs. Wolves. So when Chance told me I could draw whatever I wanted on his shoes, that was the first thing that came to mind. And since his son's name is Rabbit, I thought I'd go with a Rabbit theme (of course!)

I'll post some photos below so everyone can see these shoes:













4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, man, that is great! Now I've got to get a pair of blank Chucks.

the chance said...

Best thing ever! Thanks again! We'll be rocking the greatest thing at San Diego comic-con!

Jonathan Sprenke said...

my wife would kill for a pair of these for our kids

cocoonphase said...

Awesomest sneakers evar. What a great idea!