Alec Illustration
Portfolio Books Coloring About Contact Blog

January 17, 2008

Alec's Animal Alphabet


I've decided I'm going to try and post at least one new illustration every weekend. So check back here on Monday mornings to see my latest work! Hopefully it will just be my latest project, but if I don't HAVE a latest project then I'll draw something new! That ought to keep me busy...
Well, for the first (real) post, I'm going to plug my new alphabet book, which I just finished up at the end of 2007. This was a huge project for me and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! (Now get ready for some links...)

You can see all of the paintings, in my Flickr account. You can also order the book from Lulu.com or order individual prints of any animal you like! There are also a few of the original paintings left for sale if anyone is interested.

I am currently wrapping up a bunch of projects, so there will definitely be some new stuff to share next week. Until then!

2 comments:

littlebird said...

these are terrific! the xenops is especially endearing

Alec Longstreth said...

Thanks Lark! My mom bought the original of that one, so I'll get to see it every time I visit my parents. :) Hope you are doing well in SF!